the sketchbook is still for sale!
(also, my subscription has obviously ended.. )
Something unfortunate has happened: I won't say any names, but someone ordered a sketchbook from me and I finished it a bit over a week ago. I happily sent a not to said person and told him the sketchbook was complete. No reply for days, so I sent another note. Still no reply, and I sent more notes. I checked his recent activity and he'd been online to see them. And I've sent more notes, and I know he's been logged on to his account, so I'm taking that as a "no, I don't want your sketchbook", which is sad, as it was custom made for him..
So, since I don't want it to go to waste, I'm asking here if anyone else would want to buy it?
I wand 250 dollars for it. Yes, it is expensive, but considering how one commission is 50 dollars and an over a hundred page sketchbook filled with originals (fanarts though) is 250 dollars, I'd say it's a fair price. And I've already sold one, so it would be unfair to sell this cheaper. And I personally feel it's worth 250 bucks.. I put a lot of work into it. You can see some of the actual artwork in this sketchbook here:
It's filled with Bleach and Naruto fan art, for the most part. But it's got lots of other drawings in it too! It's a hardcover, spiralspine sketchbook (A5 sized) with good quality pages in it.
I ship to worldwide, and I'll pay for the shipping.
If you're seriously interested, and know you can pay me very soon (PayPal only) then note me!
PS: It's first come first served
10$ sketch commissions are still open :3
(normal commissions are open too) A normal commission costs 50 USD, and is a colored drawing, more like what you usually see in my gallery, while the sketch commissions are more like this: <-- example taken from my other account btw. And this one has shading - which is optional..
10 dollar sketch commissions for December!
Would anyone be interested in a sketch commission for just 10 dollars? :3
Here's the thing: Each month, I'll put up 10 commission slots, and for 10 dollars you get a slot and of course a sketch commission. I'll put your icon up on a list, and write your status there too. If there are, say, three people who buy a slot, the first slot will belong to the first person who paid me 10 dollars, and the second slot to the second person who paid, and so on..
so, yeah, you have to pay in advance. But this system will guarante that you do get your drawing! And when you pay in advance, I'll be safe knowing that you won't just make me draw something and then never pay for it.
Hope this sounds OK?
Just note me and let me know if you want a sketch.
So here's what I will and won't draw:
* I won't design your character, 'cos that's too much work. If you want help designing your character, order a normal commission (50 USD).
* I won't draw nudity or genitals. So no hentai or furry-porn or stuff like that. But I can draw kissing or cuddling, or just cute romance
* no robots, because I suck at drawing those and no cars. and no buildings or still-life.
* and sorry, but I won't draw any of my original characters.
* I WILL basically draw everything else your character, fan art, etc etc..
* 5 dollars extra if you want more than one character in the same picture.
* A sketch for me in this case isn't just a sketch. I'll first do the sketching with a blue pencil, then do the lineart with a normal pencil, and in photoshop I'll remove the blue sketch underneath the lineart, and make the pencil lines darker so it'll look better. So, in short, the "sketch commission" will be more of a drawing. Traditional/digital.
* for a little extra money (5 dollars) I can do some simple shading in photoshop.
Payment: PayPal only
Any questions? :3
SKETCH COMMISSION SLOTS:
- paid! almost done..!
- awaiting payment.. almost done..!
- paid! commission started..!
- paid! working on it..!
- paid! working on it..
- awaiting payment..
- awaiting payment..
- paid! ready to start commission..
NORMAL COMMISSION SLOTS:
SKETCHBOOK FOR SALE:
Sketchbook waiting list: